- This event has passed.
Keep your Balance – Yoga Retreat in Kiveri, Greece
17. June–16:00 - 24. June–16:001.099,00€ – 1.299,00€
Come with us on a journey to find and keep your balance, even when life challenges you. The focus of this week is to integrate yoga, meditation and breathwork into your everyday life. Establishing a routine or healthy habit makes it easier to stay calm and grounded in difficult situations. You can get to know different yoga styles like Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga. You will also gain insight into various meditation practices and breathing techniques.
Our workshops are coordinated to complement the daily lessons and to offer you a unique experience. In our Acro Yoga workshop we will build trust and confidence. In our SUP Yoga session we will challenge balance and keep our balance even when it gets shaky. At the end of the week we will give our body rest and affection after the effort in a wonderful Thai Yoga workshop.
After this week you will feel more connected to your body and soul and in tune with yourself. This week is for you if you want to establish a routine or go deeper into your own yoga, meditation and pranayama practice.
What your day will look like:
- Morning tea or coffee
- Morning yoga practice (Vinyasa, Hatha)
- Free time (option for massages)
- Workshop (3x/week)
- Yoga practice (Yin Yoga, Restorative, Slow Flow)
- Optional evening program
To loosen up the daily routine, we would like to go on a group excursion. In your free time you can borrow a SUP for free, go hiking or go on your own excursion.
The schedule can vary in time and day. The number of hours remains the same.
Standard double room: 1,099 euros
Double room with sea view: 1,199 euros
Standard single room: 1,199 euros
Single room with sea view: 1,299 euros
The prices include breakfast & airport transfer. As the area is not very touristy, the local taverns serve very good food for very little money. 🙂
What is not included?
Possibly travel insurance
Money for day trips, local activities
Money for meals (lunch, dinner)
You have two options to register for the retreat.
- You can fill out the reservation form, I will send you the transfer details (bank transfer is also possible) and you will receive your booking confirmation after receipt of payment.
- You use the ticket function and pay directly via Paypal. The booking confirmation will then follow.
- Daily yoga and meditation practice (vinyasa, asthanga, yin, restorative)
- Workshops: Acro-Yoga, Thai-Yoga, New Moon ritual
- Breathing exercises
- SUP Yoga
- Unique breakfast (7x)
- Option: massages and private lessons
The retreat will be conducted in English. Even if your English is not the best, we will all understand and be able to communicate. 🙂
We look forward to you!